100% turvaline maksesüsteemi
Üle 3,5 miljoni müüdud piletite
1. Dubai Hop-On Hop-Offem Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off , mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Alates 97,90 €
2. Ferrari World with transferem Ferrari World with transfer, mon, 3 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Alates 152,70 €
3. Dinner in the desertem Dinner in the desert, sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Alates 127,20 €
4. Morning Tour to the Desertem Morning Tour to the Desert, sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Alates 63,60 €
5. Lunch at Burj Al Arabem Lunch at Burj Al Arab, sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Alates 234,80 €
6. Private Shopping Tour in Dubaiem Shopping Tour in Orlando, sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Alates 127,20 €
7. Classic Dubai City Tourem Classic Dubai City Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - mon, 30 dec 2019
Alates 44,10 €
8. Yas Waterworld with transferem Yas Waterworld with transfer, sun, 26 jan 2020 - mon, 30 dec 2019
Alates 161,50 €
9. Desert Safari with BBQem Desert Safari with BBQ, sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Alates 66,60 €
10. Evening Tour to the Desertem Evening Tour to the Desert, sun, 26 jan 2020 - mon, 31 dec 2018
Alates 168,30 €
Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Dubai
Design your own tour in Dubai by taking three different routes throughout the city. You can start and end your trip at any of the sights on the routes and explore the different attractions and famous landmarks.
- Explore Dubai just the way you want to
- Hop on and hop off as much as you'd like
- Choose between 1, 2 or 5 day tickets
- Learn a lot about Dubai
What can I expect?
How do you get to see the best attractions of Dubai without worrying about transportation? If tailoring a tour after your own needs is what you seek, then Big Bus Tours Dubai is the perfect fit for you.
The tour consists of three different routes, that each have their own purpose. The City Tour (the red route) is for you to discover Dubai's most iconic sights. The Marina Tour (the blue route) is designed for you to visit the beach, the Marina promenade and much more, while the Beach tour (the green route) combines the best of both worlds with both cultural, iconic sights as well as a trip to the beach.
And different routes means different attractions to see. Among the many attractions are Burj Khalifa - the biggest skyscraber ever build -, the island Palm Jumeirah, The Dubai Museum, Media City and the Burjuman mall. Depending on where you hop on and hop off, you will experience the culture of Dubai, be able to dip your feet the ocean and maybe even do some shopping. It all comes down to your preferences and what you want to see, taste and learn.
Click here to see the different routes on the map.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus and start exploring Dubai.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for 1, 2 or 5 consecutive days, depending on the bus tour tickets you choose.
How long do the tours lasts?
The red route lasts 2 hours.
The blue route lasts 1 hour and 35 minutes.
The green route lasts 1 hour.
How often do the buses run?
All the buses run every 20 minutes.
Mobile voucher accepted
You can choose four different ticket options:
The 1-day Classic Ticket includes a free Dhow Cruise, an exclusive Night Tour and a range of walking tours.
The 2-day Premium Ticket is another option. For a limited time this ticket includes a free Night Tour, Dhow Cruise, Sharjah Tour, Marina & Island Cruise and two walking tours.
We also have the Deluxe 5-day ticket, which also includes the Night Tour, a Dhow Cruise, Sharjah Tour, Desert Sunset Adventure, Marina Cruise and so much more.
Finally, we have the panoramic Dubai Night Tour, where you will experience the magic of Dubai as it becomes illuminated in the evening.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.