100% turvaline maksesüsteemi
Üle 3,5 miljoni müüdud piletite
1. Gatwick Expressem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 25 aug 2020
Alates 23,80 €
2. Gatwick Airport Trainem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 25 aug 2020
Alates 15,30 €
3. Stansted Expressem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 25 aug 2020
Alates 23,70 €
4. Heathrow Expressem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
Alates 27,20 €
5. Gatwick National Express Coachem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 25 aug 2020
Alates 12,70 €
6. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 25 aug 2020
Alates 21,90 €
7. Luton National Express Coachem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 25 aug 2020
Alates 15,30 €
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 25 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Alates 27,30 €
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonem The Original Tour, tue, 25 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
Alates 42,10 €
10. London Explorer Passem , tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Alates 88,30 €
Stansted National Express Coach
Save money with the Stansted National Express Coach - it's the cheapest option from Stansted to central London! You choose between two destinations: Either Victoria Coach Station or Liverpool Street Station. You can bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage - and if you select a return ticket, it is valid for 1 month!
- Save money with cheap transfer
- Get transportation directly from Stansted Airport to London
- Enjoy having a flexible return ticket - valid for 1 month
- Choose between two destinations
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage
- Relax in a comfortable coach
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Stansted Airport Coach Station.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, present it to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will then book you on the first available departure.
Where does the bus stop?
The buses go to one of two locations. Choose the route according to where you want to go.
ROUTE A6/A7 - Victoria Coach Station
ROUTE A8 - Liverpool Street Station
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time depends on the route. A6 takes 1 hour and 20 minutes, whereas A7 and A8 take 1 hour and 50 minutes (not including traffic).
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15. Children under age 3 are free.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 70 reviews
"Slabe oznaczenie przystanku odjazdu spod Liverpool Street station"
Agnieszka sun, 23 feb 2020
"Ottimo servizio, bus nuovi e molto comodi, a prezzi decisamente onesti."
Silvia wed, 19 feb 2020
"ganske fint, men det bør angives tydeligere, hvor stop G er på Bishopsgate (fx across xx) Selve turen i bus er fin."
Lise mon, 17 feb 2020
"Nemt at forudbestille, og fungerer perfekt fra lufthavnen."
Anette grunddal sun, 16 feb 2020
Print out voucher
How often do the buses run?
The buses run approx. every 20-30 minute.
- A ticket to the Stansted National Express Coach.
- Transportation to Victoria Coach Station or Liverpool Street Station.
- Bringing two suitcases and one item of hand luggage.
- If selected: Flexible return ticket - valid for 1 month.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.