100% turvaline maksesüsteemi
Üle 3,5 miljoni müüdud piletite
1. Best of Venice Tourem Best of Venice Tour w. Gondola Ride, th, 2 apr 2020 - sun, 15 nov 2020
Alates 74,20 €
2. Evening Tour with Gondola Rideem Evening Tour with Gondola Ride , th, 2 apr 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
Alates 77,70 €
3. Wine and Appetizers in the Jewish Ghettoem Wine and Appetizers in the Jewish Ghetto, wed, 1 apr 2020 - fri, 23 oct 2020
Alates 56,80 €
4. Doge's Palace: Skip The Lineem Doge's Palace, mon, 2 mar 2020 - tue, 23 jun 2020
Alates 32,60 €
5. Glassblowing and Lacemaking Tourem Glassblowing and Lacemaking Tour, sat, 29 feb 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
Alates 40,60 €
6. Venice Hop-On Hop-Off Boatem Venice Hop-On Hop-Off Boat, wed, 26 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Alates 20,60 €
Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica - Skip the line
Skip the line to St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace and dive into the fascinating stories of Venice's past! The tour is perfect for those who don't have that much time in Venice, but want to experience the highlights of the city. You get a tour inside of both St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace.
Save 10% on your tickets by booking through us!
- Skip the line to St. Mark's Basilica
- Skip the line to the Doge's Palace
- Get a guided tour through Venice
- Discover the fascinating stories of Venice's past
- Take your time to admire St. Mark's Square
- Explore the halls and corridors of the Doge's Palace
- Guaranteed a small group of no more than 25 people
What can I expect?
This tour combines a visit to St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace with the history of Venice. In just a few hours you see the most famous sites of the city! It's perfect for visitors with limited time in Venice, who want to get a true taste of the city.
It all begins at one of Venice's must-see sights, Doge's Palace. Did you know that Venice is one of the world's oldest republics? That's why the Doge's Palace is so important for the city's history - originally, it was the home to the Duke of Venice and the city's courts, and is therefore the center of Venetian history.
Here you explore all the best sights of the palace open to the public. Magnificent frescos, art works and fun facts about the history and culture of Venice are just a few of the things you'll see and hear all about here.
Next you skip the line to the very heart of Venice – St. Mark's Basilica. Its location, St. Mark's Square, was once pronounced the "finest drawing room in all of Europe" by Napoleon. Inside the basilica you see eastern and western design blend together beautifully. Your guide tells you all about the differences and how it created diversity in Venetian culture - it's quite an interesting story!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- The terraces are not included in the guided tour, however can be visited on your own buying the ticket in cash on the spot.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark's Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure.
- The tour involves a fair amount of walking, and there are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark's Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Photography is permitted throughout most of the tour; however, photography is prohibited in St. Mark's Basilica.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
Child (0-1): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Access to the terraces.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 25 minutes
The tour departs from April to December. Please check the booking calendar for tour dates and time.
- Skip the line access to the Doge's Palace.
- Skip the line access to St. Mark's Basilica.
- Visit to St. Mark's Square.
- An English-speaking tour guide.
- Small groups of 25 people or less.
Riva degli Schiavoni 30124 Venezia VE
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.